PAY PER CLICK (‘PPC’) ADVERTISING CAN BOOST YOUR VISITORS AND SALES QUICKLY
If you need to increase and target visitors finding your website quickly then a Pay Per Click Campaign that is thoroughly researched, set up and efficiently managed, can do just that. Fibonacci Designs offers help with setting up your Pay Per Click advertising strategies to help you get instant results and a targeted audience straight to your website.
What is Pay Per Click advertising?
As the term suggests Pay Per Click advertising is when an advertiser pays when a user clicks on their advert to visit their website. You will probably have heard of Google Adwords as this has historically been the most commonly used route to pay per click advertising. There are a number of other options where you can set up PPC advertising campaigns, Facebook being more and more prolific thanks to the incredibly specific targeting options they offer the advertiser.
You are in control of the content, the user and how much you spend.
One of the advantages with PPC is that you are in control of exactly what content is shown on your adverts, when it is shown, to varying degrees to who, and of course how much you spend – be it £10 or £1000 a day. Here’s a very basic run down of how it works: –
- A list of words proven to be used to search for your business (‘keywords’) is researched and created.
- A list of keywords that are NOT wanted to be used (‘negative keywords’) are also created and assigned to the campaign.
- For each of these keywords a maximum ‘Cost Per Click’ bid is assigned that will place them most effectively in the advertising results.
- Advertisements that will show in these results are created – specific to the keywords used and the pages they will take users to.
- A specific day to day budget and advertising schedule is assigned to the campaign.
- The campaign is set live and managed on a consistent basis to ensure effectiveness.
- Once the Pay Per Click advertising campaign is set live the adverts will be shown when a user types into a search engine the keywords that have been set up.
- The advertiser pays for each click that is made on the adverts
Your advertisements can be in front of thousands of people in one day…
I’d be risking concerning ‘black hat’ techniques if I said I’d get you to the top of Google in a day using normal Search Engine Optimisation techniques, but this is Pay Per Click advertising – where you can legitimately pay to get up there pretty much instantly!
Of course, depending on the complexity of your campaign it would usually take more like a week to set up. This is because setup would include researching your business, your website and your keywords; taking a look at what your competitors are doing; putting together a comprehensive campaign with hundreds of keywords, multiple adverts, keywords you don’t want, and setup of targeting factors such as location, interests etc.
Once this has been reviewed and accepted by you then it can be set to go live at the press of a button.
…And you can take it down in one second.
A campaign can be paused or deleted at the press of a button too, so if for whatever reason you wish to stop your campaign it can be paused immediately and there is no delay or wasted advertising costs.
Pay Per Click advertising has very measurable results.
When I set up your Pay Per Click campaign I will also link it up to Google Analytics and the conversion tracking software. With these tools, not only can I measure your return on advertising investment but I can also gather information on how visitors are using your site and from there can suggest ways of improving the overall performance of both your web site and your advertising campaigns.
Why use Fibonacci Designs for your PPC?
As well as having years of experience in setting up and managing Pay Per Click advertising campaigns I have also trained with Claire Jarrett of Mesmerised – “The worlds’ top ranked AdWords Trainer & Internet Marketing Consultant”. Learning techniques that go into considerable detail in setting up PPC campaigns, as well as ensuring the best placement, competitiveness in bid management and continuous monitoring and testing of adverts and copy, I stand above many other PPC ‘experts’.
I have been working in the Internet industry since 1996, have a wealth of industry experience, am easy to work with, honest and trustworthy.